Choose Your Location:
Located within Just Therapy Clinic, 10 St John’s Parade, High Street, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6ES
Cottenham Close, West Malling, Kent, ME19 6BY
Opening soon! Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know
What to expect from your first appointment
- Talk to you about your problem and discuss your medical history (please bring any relevant letters, scans, x-ray reports and a list of current medication).
- Assess your problem by watching you move and using diagnostic tests. This is a hands on therapy so the area in question and adjacent areas will also be assessed.
- Give you a working diagnosis – i.e. what they think the problem is. Sometimes this is not completely clear initially but becomes more apparent through the treatment process.
- Will give you a short treatment or some exercises dependant on the time left after assessment.
- Discuss the best course of treatment for you going forward
Your initial appointment should last 40 minutes. If you have more than one area that needs assessing please request a longer 55 minute initial assessment.
How to dress
Please wear comfortable, loose clothing such as tracksuit bottoms that can be easily rolled up/down and are comfortable to lie in. Jeans for example are not appropriate. In some cases we will need you to undress to your underwear. You may choose to bring a vest top or shorts with you to wear during your treatment for the sake of modesty. If you are a keen exerciser and have a lower limb injury it is also wise to bring your trainers for assessment.
NOTE: In clinic appointments are only available on Saturdays
In clinic appointments
Cancellation Policy Reminder: We politely request a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation of appointments. All appointments cancelled with insufficient notice will be charged in full regardless of circumstance as often there is a waiting list for appointments. Please contact your practitioner directly rather than responding to appointment reminder emails as your email may not be received.